Septic Tank Maintenance & Repair
A properly maintained septic system that is pumped and inspected regularly is the best bet against big repairs. Our technicians will work with you to have a regular maintenance schedule that is affordable.
In the case of a larger problem, Royal Flush Septic has the capability to return a broken system to optimal operating capacity quickly, affordably and most important, done right the first time.
How to maintain a healthy septic system
- Never flush items like cigarette butts, disposable diapers fats, grease or oil.
- Avoid flushing chemicals like paint thinners, medicines or pesticides.
- Divert excess wate from drainfields.
- Don’t build structures over drainfield area.
- Have a professional clean out your septic tank at least every 3 years.
Don’t wait until you have a problem!
- Emergency 24 hr service available
- Licensed, bonded & insured
- Quality workmanship
- Family owned & operated